Wish you a very Happy and Prosperous New Year 2014.
Job Title: Senior Java Developer
Location: MIDDLETOWN, NJ
Duration: 4+ months contract
· Creates user information solutions for complex and large programs by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces.
· Responsible for creating and maintaining web applications and web services that interact with complex databases.
· Collaborates with developers and clients to develop precise business logic.
· Develop new complex computer applications and enhance existing systems according to assigned project requests, in accordance with established departmental standards and guidelines.
· Responsible for researching, analyzing, coding, and testing all changes, drawing on user and technical resources to successfully complete the request.
· Identify, recommend, and/or develop code modifications or applications to support the business requirements.
· Knowledge share with other developers and my at times represent team on large scale projects.
· Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, math or other related fields
· Minimum of 6-8 years Java development with at least 5 years experience in Java/J2EE
· Java application development--including design, maintenance and delivery.
· Weblogic Application Server skills, Java J2EE, broad scripting, JSON interface, WSDL/web services, IP call control & messaging platform experience
· 5 plus years experience in Web based Internet/Intranet, Distributed and Multi-tier architecture Applications using Java and J2EE Technologies, Java and JSP Servlets, Struts, Schema, and Business Objects Enterprise Server
· Experience with OO concepts, EJB, JDBC, Transaction management (JTA), JMS, Hibernate, Webservices, UML, and Design Patterns.
· Expert hands on knowledge in SQL, PL/SQL and Database technologies with Oracle Kronos and other emerging technologies.
· Strong analytical skills for solving complex business and technical problems
· Expert coding and testing skills required
· Experience in large project-based and team-focused working practices.
· Proficiency in Agile development methodologies.
· Previous experience in technical writing.
· Preferred experience in Apache Tomcat 5.0 Application Server / web server
· Some assignments may require hands on experience with Junit.
Location: Roseland, NJ
Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications/operating systems.
Provides technical support to project team members.
Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Performs a variety of tasks.
May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist.
A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
May report to an executive or a manager.
8-10 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
JQuery or a similar framework (Dojo, Backbone, Angular, Bootstrap,etc.)
Rendering frameworks like JSF or Spring MVC. -Experience with test-driven development in an agile software environment.
Experience with Spring Framework, JPA/Hibernate, Ant/Maven Eclipse, JUnit, Log4j.
REST Web Service development using Java (JAX-RS or Spring-MVC)
Experience coding high performance batch processes is a plus.
Job Location : Washington, DC
Ideal candidate must have worked in high performance, highly scalable and low latency platforms for
Capital Markets, Securitization, Loan Origination or Loan Accounting
You must be capable of coding techniques like binary tree transversal and string reversal
You must have designed applications using Spring MVC Framework
You must had done Data Modeling and Object Model design for applications
You must be familiar with Design patterns and data structures (stacks, queues, etc)
You must have built or designed both SOAP and REST based systems
You must understand JVM basics, Garbage collection, Java ergonomics (memory), Java performance tuning,
You must have designed applications using Collections Framework
You must have used I/O File Handling, Socket Programming
You must have designed multi-threaded applications using Java Concurrency Framework(Threads, Locks, etc.)
ANT/Maven or other build tools
SVN/CVS or other Source code repository
Experience working across Windows and Linux platforms
Hadoop, Spring Integration, Gemfire, Hadoop, Memcached, MongoDB, CouchDB,
Apache Thrift, Google Protocol Buffers
Java backend developer with 10+ yrs Experience.
Role: Senior Java Programmer
Location: Albany, NY
Duration: 6+ months
· Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent certificate with 10 plus years of experience.
· Must have 6 plus years of development experience in a. Enterprise applications using Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE) : Using Eclipse or similar tools
· Strong in core Java
· 4+ years of experience in Hibernate and Spring
· Must have 3+ plus years of working experience in environments with the below or similar web-based application technologies: